We hope to promote a love of the sea by teaching you the very first steps of sailing. You will experience new sensations of this amazing maritime environment and be able to participate in maneuvers of the sailboat.
The Ría de Vigo is an amazing location which offers beautiful views and scenery but is also protected by the Cíes Islands barrier, which guarantees a very safe area for navigation activities.
Access level: no level necessary
Content of the activity:
- The first steps on a sailing boat
- Discover sensations in a maritime environment
- Acquire knowledge on how a sailboat runs
- Knowledge: None
- Minimum age: 16 years old
- Duration: 4 hours
- Port of departure and arrival: Real Club Náutico de Vigo
- Minimum group of 3 people and up to 6 maximum per boat.
Service includes: A Beneateau First Class 7.5, sailing instructor, boat insurance, a practical course according to listed content, facilities with toilets and changing rooms.
Service does not include: snacks or drinks on board, raincoats or coats
Price per person: 40€ VAT included
- Raincoat and casual warm clothing (depending on weather conditions).
- At least one change of socks.
- Boat shoes or trainers/sneakers (black soles are prohibited on board), it is advisable that they be made of a non-slip material.
- Depending on the time of year, consider bringing: hat, sunglasses and sun protection.
Registration and reservations in T. +34 986 442 351 E-mail. email@example.com