The experience from Vigo to the Cíes Islands leads you to the magical Atlantic archipelago. The two Cies islands, also known for their beauty as “the Islands of the gods”, are uninhabited islands that, due to their ecological, marine and terrestrial wealth, are part of the Maritime Terrestrial National Park of the Atlantic Islands of Galicia.Discover this amazing scenery surrounded by the immensity of the Atlantic Ocean, plan a revitalizing and energetic adventure in which you choose the route in this small natural paradise offers you. Get comfortable aboard and make the most out of 6 hours experience!.
Pick your date:
Available every Saturday without rain
A cruiser sailing experience to the Cies Islands (Maritime Land National Park of the Atlantic Islands of Galicia) you will enjoy sailing along the Vigo fjord towards our first anchoring stop in the south island called San Martiño, a beach to which it can only be accessed by private boat. Finally we will get close to the Beach of Rhodes deck so you could visit the island by foot. Here some recommended activities:
- Hiking trails. There are four main itineraries, all marked.
- Immortalize with photos the incomparable beauty of the park. An exclusive way to discover such a precious treasure.
- Walk along the beach, enjoy a picnic and take a dip if the weather permits
- There are observatories for pelagic lovers expeditions and wildlife in general. Don’t forget to bring your binoculars!
- 21% VAT.
- Entry permit to the Islands.
- Semi-rigid or sailboat depending on the option chosen.
- Occupant insurance.
- Final cleaning.
- Departure and arrival port is the Royal Nautic Club of Vigo
- Check in time at 11.00h and check out time at 19.00h
We recommend bringing:
Nautical shoes (if you do not have a white bamba style shoe), swimsuit, towel, sunglasses, sun block, spare clothing, long pants, jacket, hat, waterproof camera, drinks, equipment snorkel and food. In case of sea sick, we recommended you to take “Biodramina C” pill an hour before boarding. Drinks and food to spend the day.
What´s not included:
Everything else that is not contemplate in “service includes”
- Minimum group to develop the activity: 4 people (babies and children, count as a person)
- Available all year upon availability
- Departure and arrival port: Real Club Náutico de Vigo.
- To confirm booking you have to pay 100% of total.
- In the “sailing yacht” option you also have kitchen and bathroom
- Departure time at :11.00h from Real Club Náutico de Vigo port
- Arrival time at: 19.00h to Real Club Náutico de Vigo port
Cancellation / Refund: No cancellations are allowed, only for reasons of force majeure.
Cancellation charges apply if a reservation is cancelled after the deadline identified in the following situations;
- Cancellations occurred 30 days before booking departure date, we charge 30% of total charter rate offered.
- Cancellations occurred with less than 30 days before charter departure date, we charge 100% of the total charter rate offered.
- Sailway reserves the right to change sailing programme due to adverse weather conditions
- Sailway reserves the right to cancel the charter due to adverse weather condition
- 125€ per person | VAT included + fuel – Activity on a speed semi-rigid boat
Private speedboat boat: €500 VAT included + fuel (maximum for 10 people + skipper)
- 120€ per person | VAT incluided – Activity on a sailing yacht
Private sailboat: €780 VAT included + fuel (maximum for 11 people + skipper)