The experience from Vigo to the Cíes Islands leads you to the magical Atlantic archipelago. The two Cies islands, also known for their beauty as “the Islands of the gods”, are uninhabited islands that, due to their ecological, marine and terrestrial wealth, are part of the Maritime Terrestrial National Park of the Atlantic Islands of Galicia.Discover this amazing scenery surrounded by the immensity of the Atlantic Ocean, plan a revitalizing and energetic adventure in which you choose the route in this small natural paradise offers you. Get comfortable aboard and make the most out of 6 hours experience!.
Pick your date:
Available every Saturday without rain
A cruiser experience to the Cies Islands (Maritime Land National Park of the Atlantic Islands of Galicia) you will enjoy sailing along the Vigo estuary towards the Beach of Rhodes and the Island of San Martiño (South Island), a beach to which it can only be accessed by private boat. Once there, you can opt for multiple activities. Just some recommendations:
- Hiking trails. There are four main itineraries, all marked.
- Immortalize with photos the incomparable beauty of the park. An exclusive way to discover such a precious treasure.
- Walk along the beach, enjoy a picnic and take a dip if the weather permits
- There are observatories for pelagic lovers expeditions and wildlife in general. Don’t forget to bring your binoculars!
Our meeting point is at 11:00 hours at Sailway office (nearby Real Club Náutico de Vigo), where the skipper wellcome you and takes you to the boat to star the sailing route. We take off sailing to Cíes Islands (Insulae Deorum, The Islands of the Gods. That is what the Romans called Cíes Islands), anchoring in front of the beach of Rhodes (cataloged by The Guardian newspaper as the best beach in the world) and dip in if the weather permits. Disembarkation and free visit through the island. In the afternoon we will sail to San Martiño Island, and return to port base extimated arrival time 17.00h.
- Speed boat (total capacity 8 pasangers)
- Final cleanning
- 1 cabin with WC on board
- Passangers ensurance
- Permission to anchor and visit the Cíes Islands (Parque Nacional Marítimo Terrestre de las Islas Atlánticas de Galicia)
- Chek in time at 11.00h and chek out time at 17.00h with arrival and departure port is Real Club Náutico de Vigo
We recommend bringing:
Nautical shoes (if you do not have a white bamba style shoe), swimsuit, towel, sunglasses, sun block, spare clothing, long pants, jacket, hat, waterproof camera, drinks, equipment snorkel and food. In case of sea sick, we recommended to take Biodramina C an hour before setting sail.
The service does not include:
Everything else that is not contemplate in “service includes”
- Minimum group to develop the activity: 4 people (babies and children, count as a person)
- Available all year
- Departure and arrival port: Real Club Náutico de Vigo.
- To confirm and guarantee booking you have to pay 100% of total. You can pay with visa the moment you confirm booking or by bank transfer.
- You can also organize your visit to Cías Islands exclusively choosing your best date!. You just have to check with us price and boat availability.
- Departure time available from:11.00h from the port of Real Club Náutico de Vigo
- Arrival time is at: 17.00h to the port of Real Club Náutico de Vigo
Cancellation / Refund: No cancellations are allowed, only for reasons of force majeure.
Cancellation charges apply if a reservation is cancelled after the deadline identified in the following situations;
- Cancellations occurred 30 days before booking departure date, we charge 30% of total charter rate offered.
- Cancellations occurred with less than 30 days before charter departure date, we charge 100% of the total charter rate offered.
- Sailway reserves the right to change sailing programme due to adverse weather conditions
- Sailway reserves the right to cancel the charter due to adverse weather condition
Precio: 80€ per person / VAT included