Baptism Of Sailing
Are you curious to find out how it feels to sail on a sailboat? This will be your first contact with the sport of sailing, and it will allow you to get to know our boats and facilities, as well as our monitors. The sail will consist of a 4-hour departure on a First Class 7.5 boat designed for you to enjoy a day of sailing through the Ría de Vigo.
A perfect opportunity to get started in the world of sailing or simply to get a taste of it and find out if it’s the sport for you.
Price per person: 40,00€
We hope to promote a love of the sea by teaching you the very first steps of sailing. You will experience new sensations of this amazing maritime environment and be able to participate in maneuvers of the sailboat.
The Ría de Vigo is an amazing location which offers beautiful views and scenery but is also protected by the Cíes Islands barrier, which guarantees a very safe area for navigation activities.
Content of the activity:
- The first steps on a sailing boat
- Discover sensations in a maritime environment
- Acquire knowledge on how a sailboat runs
- Knowledge: None
- Minimum age: 16 years old
- Duration: 4 hours
- Port of departure and arrival: Real Club Náutico de Vigo
- Minimum group of 3 people and up to 6 maximum per boat.
Service includes: A Beneateau First Class 7.5, sailing instructor, boat insurance, a practical course according to listed content, facilities with toilets and changing rooms.
Service does not include: snacks or drinks on board, raincoats or coats
- Raincoat and casual warm clothing (depending on weather conditions).
- At least one change of socks.
- Boat shoes or trainers/sneakers (black soles are prohibited on board), it is advisable that they be made of a non-slip material.
- Depending on the time of year, consider bringing: hat, sunglasses and sun protection.