This monograph is a specific course oriented for practicing and learning a concrete maneuver, situation or matter. Perfect for experienced navigators who wish to consolidate their skills or remember and update them. The duration of the course is of 4 hours.
The service includes: Sailing instructor, workshop with a 4 hour trip on a cruise sailboat with a length between 9 and 12 meters. Departures and arrivals from Real Club Náutico de Vigo. Minimum groups of 4 people. The course objectives are:
- Testing and operating lights. Spare parts.
- Sailing farther away from the coast than during daytime.
- Preventing that a crew member stays alone on deck.
- Batting down deck and interiors during the maneuvering.
- Using the safety harness under any weather conditions.
- Using the lights for entering the harbor.
- The frequency of the lights in lighthouses.
- Recognizing the lights on ships.
- Viewing the location on the plotter radar (Monitoring, filters, alarms, radar distances).
The service does not include: Food and drinks on board, water clothing or coats.
Price: 60€ VAT included