Sailway S.L sets out what information we collect, how we collect it, and what we do with it once it has been collected. Sailway´s main office address and the address for any customer correspondence or service of any documents for Sailway is: Edificio Dotacional de Monteros Ríos, Jardines de Elduayen. 36201 en Vigo with Commpany number: B36953008
Information about you
Our Use of Your Information:
1. For the purpose of providing you with our services, including your flight, vacation or insurance, etc., we may disclose your information to our service providers. In order for you to travel overseas, it may be mandatory (as requested Government authorities at the point(s) of departure and/or destination) to disclose your information for immigration, security and anti-terrorism purposes, or any other purposes which they determine appropriate. Even if not mandatory, we may exercise our discretion to assist where appropriate.
2. We may collect and use your information for the purposes set out in our registration with the Office of the Information Commissioner, and disclose the same to our “group companies” for business purposes. We may also disclose your information to companies who act as “data processors” on our behalf, or to our service providers operating systems or business functions on our behalf. These purposes include administration, providing services (and contacting you where necessary), customer care, improving our service, business management and operation, re-organization/structuring/sale of our business (or our group companies), risk assessment, security and crime prevention/detection, research and analysis, marketing, monitoring, measuring and assessing customer purchasing preferences and trends, dispute resolution, credit checking and debt collection.
3. Some of your information (such as health or religion) may be considered “sensitive personal data” under the Data Protection Act 1998. We collect it to cater to your needs or act in your interest, and we are only prepared to accept sensitive personal data from you on the condition that we have your positive consent. By booking with us you also agree for your insurers, their agents and medical staff to disclose relevant information (which may contain sensitive personal data) to us in circumstances where we need to act in the interest of everyone in the group you are traveling with. For example, if your illness during your vacation is infectious we may need to make special arrangements for you and also ensure that you do not return with the group immediately.
If you do not agree to Our Use of Your Information above, we cannot do business with you or accept your booking.
1. We may from time to time contact you with information on offers of goods and services, brochures, new products, forthcoming events or competitions from Sailway. Please note that our websites will assume you to agree to e-communications when you make a booking. You will be given the opportunity on every e-communication we send you to indicate that you no longer wish to receive our direct marketing material.
2. If do not wish to receive such information or would like to change your preference, please refer to point (2) of “Your Rights” below.
1. You have the right to ask in writing by contacting us to request a copy of the information we hold about you (for which we may charge a fee) and to correct any inaccuracies in your information.
2. You have the right to ask in writing not to receive marketing material about our products and services. Once properly notified by you, we will take steps to stop using your information in this way. Please address your correspondence to: Sailway S.L Jardines de Elduayen. Edificio Dotacional de Monteros Rios – local 7 36201 Vigo
Use of Tools /”Cookies” and Links to othe r websites
We have taken all reasonable steps to have in place appropriate security measures to protect your information.
Sales and refund policy
To buy in SAILWAY is simple. You just have to follow these steps:
What are the types of payment I can use to make my purchase?
We have the following payment methods: Visa, Master Card or Bank Transfer.
Can my credit card be rejected ?
Your credit card may be rejected by one of the following reasons:
The card may have expired. Check that your card does not exceed the validity date.
It may have been reached the limit of the card. Check with your bank card has not exceeded the amount allowed for purchases.
Maybe some data entered is incorrect. Check that you have correctly filled in all the required fields.
Can I get an invoice for my company?
Yes. You just have to check the option “company” and fill in the company details before you confirm ordered.
Is it safe to use my credit card on the web?
Yes, data is transmitted SSL encrypted form. For payment by Visa and Mastercard transactions only Ces (Secure Electronic Commerce) will be accepted. After verifying that the card is attached to the CES system, the system will contact the bank that issued for the buyer to authorize the purchase. When the bank confirms the authenticity, the charge will be made on the card. Otherwise the order will be canceled
How do I cancel the service?
No refunds permitted for services purchased. For alternatives dates contact directly with customer service at our headquarters office SAILWAY SL in the Maritime Station of the estuary. Tel. 986 44 23 51. Opening hours from 10.00h to 16.00h 14.00hy 8:00 p.m.